As 2023 ends, we would like to express our appreciation for all of you and thank you for helping us make this past year so successful. Our most memorable moments this past year were when we connected directly with you at tradeshows or over Zoom during our training webinars.
- Optelec Compact 8 – The Compact 8 is a portable, 8-inch touchscreen video magnifier with all-new features that brilliantly magnifies documents and objects. The Dynamic Contrast proprietary feature enhances the contrast of similar colors and provides sharper, clearer, and more defined images, making undetectable text visible again!
- 2024 version of JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion from Freedom Scientific – New features include Face in View, MathCAT, Early Adopter Program, Split Braille, and more. Visit the What’s New pages to learn more.
- Hardware and Software Webinars – Our monthly hardware and software training webinars were attended by thousands, and we enjoyed connecting with everyone, answering questions, and demonstrating how our hardware and software solutions are practical for everyday life and activities. Keep informed about upcoming trainings and webinars by subscribing to our Freedom Scientific Blog! Did you miss one of our webinars? Catch it on our Webinars on Demand page!
- Tradeshows and Conferences – We were so happy to participate at the CSUN conference, NFB National Convention, ACB National Conference, and many others. It was great connecting with you, and we look forward to visiting with you again in 2024!
- Sharkvember – In November, we celebrated Sharkvember, a month-long celebration of creativity, accessibility, and community at Freedom Scientific.
- The Next Big Thing – Freedom Scientific held the “Next Big Thing” contest, encouraging everyone to submit their software feature ideas for JAWS and ZoomText. The “Next Big Thing” live event was held on November 14, and Abby Duffy was announced as the contest winner with her idea for AI Image Descriptions in JAWS.
- Freedom Scientific Student of the Month Program – This program features K-12 students in the U.S. who are blind or low vision who use Freedom Scientific technology in pursuit of educational goals. Visit the Freedom Scientific Student of the Month page to view past winners and nominate a student!
At Vispero, we look forward to continuing our mission of providing solutions to improve the quality of life for the visually impaired through our innovative products, training webinars, and accessibility solutions by TPG Interactive. We are excited about what’s coming up in 2024 and having the opportunity to share it with you.
Thank you for an amazing year and we wish you a happy and prosperous New Year!
Dec 28, 2023