We would like to express our appreciation for all of you and thank you for helping us make this past year so successful. Our most memorable moments this past year were when we connected directly with you at tradeshows or over Zoom during our training webinars.
- Amigo 8-inch video magnifier from Enhanced Vision – The Amigo is the latest lightweight, portable video magnifier from our Enhanced Vision brand – it’s the ideal companion when you are at home or on the go.
- 2023 version of JAWS, ZoomText, and Fusion from Freedom Scientific – New features include Smart Glance, Notification History, and Tethered View, along with improvements to existing features. Visit the What’s New pages to learn more.
- Hardware and Software Webinars – Our monthly hardware and software training webinars were attended by thousands, and we enjoyed connecting with everyone, answering questions, and demonstrating how our hardware and software solutions are practical for everyday life and activities. We also enjoyed giving away a variety of prizes and gift cards! Keep informed about upcoming training and webinars by subscribing to our Freedom Scientific Blog! Did you miss one of our webinars? Catch it on our Webinars on Demand page!
- Tradeshows and Conferences – We were so happy to be back in person at the CSUN conference, NFB National Convention, ACB National Conference, and many others. It was great connecting with you face-to-face, and we look forward to visiting with you again in 2023!
- JAWS for Kiosk – JAWS for Kiosk makes self-service kiosks accessible for those who are blind or have low vision—available for Microsoft Windows and Android platforms. This innovative solution won the inaugural Accessibility Award at the Self-Service Innovation Summit. We are extremely proud of our team and their dedication to making the world more accessible.
- Giving back to the community – Thank you for helping us meet our Gift Matching Challenge of $50,000 to the National Federation of the Blind.
- Freedom Scientific Student of the Month Program – This program features K-12 students in the U.S. who are blind or low vision who use Freedom Scientific technology in pursuit of educational goals. Visit the Freedom Scientific Student of the Month page to view past winners and nominate a student!
At Vispero, we look forward to continuing our mission of providing solutions to improve the quality of life for the visually impaired through our innovative products, training webinars, and accessibility solutions by TPG Interactive. We are especially excited about what’s coming up in 2023 and having the opportunity to share it with you.
We want to say “Thank You,” and we wish you a happy and prosperous New Year!Dec 29, 2022