Every year we eagerly anticipate attending the CSUN Assistive Technology Conference and having the opportunity to connect with everyone in person. Last year we were happy to participate in the virtual event but missed the face-to-face interactions. We are excited to be back in Anaheim, CA this year for the 37th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference!
Making everyday life accessible for people who are blind or vision impaired is our focus. We will be showcasing a large variety of assistive technology, daily living aids, and optical devices that help you remain independent and involved in the activities you love.
Vispero activities you won’t want to miss:
- More than 20 live sessions are being held in Platinum 5 and Platinum 6
- Session Spotlight: Truly Empowering Independence, an Introduction to Low Vision presented by Mike Wood on Tuesday, March 15th at 3:20 PM
- Product demonstrations being shown in our exhibit hall booths 503, 603, and 703 in the Grand Ballroom
- Product Spotlight: Don’t miss seeing a demonstration of the Compact 10 HD Speech
- The Accessible Escape Room is back with an all-new experience
- Connect with the awesome Vispero Team! We can’t wait to visit with you.
We hope you will be able to attend the 37th Annual CSUN Assistive Technology Conference happening March 15th – 18th. If you are unable to attend but need assistance finding the right device for your needs, connect with us, we can’t wait to hear from you.Mar 01, 2022