Have you been searching for the perfect gift for friends and family? Give a gift that is meaningful, practical, and shows how much you care. For your loved ones with low vision, receiving a gift that gets them back to doing what they love is priceless.
Give the Gift of Independence
- Optelec ClearView C Speech allows your loved ones to read and write letters to friends and family, read a new book, and enjoy their favorite hobbies.
- Optelec Compact 10 HD offers all benefits of a desktop video magnifier but in a much smaller and more portable design. Also available with text-to-speech (OCR) for having printed text read aloud.
- ClearView GO is the ideal solution if your loved one needs magnification in different locations, at home, in the office or classroom, or on the go. Its foldable design makes it extremely easy to take the ClearView GO with you or store it when you do not need it.
Stocking Stuffers Ideas Under $100
- Optelec PowerSlider handheld magnifier is perfect for pocket or purse. Quickly read menus, price tags or labels by simply sliding open the protective cover.
- ImproVision PROSHIELD Sunglasses protect your loved one’s vision while reducing glare, improving contrast, and blocking blue light.
- Optelec PowerTV Glasses are perfect for watching television, movies, sporting events, or other activities.
Light up the Holidays
- Daylight Smart Travel Light is a battery-operated LED task light that is easy to pack up and take with you wherever and whenever you need it.
- Ott-Lite Folding Task Lamp is a convenient folding task lamp powers on and off when the light shade is opened or closed and is the ideal lighting solution for around the home.
- Stella GO Rechargeable Task Lamp is a portable, battery-powered wireless LED task lamp that gives you the ability to change from a warm, natural, or cool light and adjust the brightness level of the light.
Searching for more gift-giving ideas or low vision solutions that meet your needs? Connect with us!Dec 01, 2022