“It’s not how much we give, but how much love we put into giving” - Mother Teresa. Looking for the perfect gift for friends and family? Give a gift that is meaningful, practical, and shows how much you care. For your loved ones with low vision, receiving a gift that gives them independence and gets them back to doing what they love is priceless.
Give the Gift of Independence
- Optelec ClearView C Speech allows your loved ones to keep in touch with friends and family, read a new book, and enjoy their favorite hobbies.
- Optelec Compact 6 HD Bundle Pack is one of the most versatile handheld video magnifiers and is excellent for reading at home and on the go.
- Optelec Compact 10 HD offers all benefits of a desktop video magnifier but in a much smaller, foldable, and portable design.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- Optelec Compact+ HD enables your loved ones to easily read menus, price tags or directions while out and about.
- Optelec PowerSlider handheld magnifier is perfect for pocket or purse. Quickly read menus, price tags or labels by simply sliding open the protective cover.
- ImproVision PROSHIELD Sunglasses protect your loved one’s vision while reducing glare, improving contrast, and blocking blue light.
Gift Ideas Under $100
- Daylight Smart Travel Light is a battery-operated LED task light that is easy to pack up and take with you wherever and whenever you need it.
- Optelec PowerTV Glasses are perfect for watching television, movies, sporting events, or other activities.
- Ott-Lite Folding Task Lamp is a convenient folding task lamp powers on and off when the light shade is opened or closed and is the ideal lighting solution for around the home.
Searching for more gift-giving ideas or low vision solutions that meet your needs? Connect with us!Dec 10, 2020