ClearView C HD TwinView
Are you looking for a stylish magnifier to view both your computer and your electronic magnifier screen side by side on one monitor?
Item No.: CVC-HD-TWMore information >>
- RELIABLE SERVICE
The Optelec ClearView C TwinView displays your electronic magnifier and your computer screen on one monitor.More information about ClearView C HD TwinView
Continuous magnification: 1.5X – 75X (optional: up to 170X)
Superior High Definition 1080p video processing for ultra sharp and vivid images
24-inch full color TFT widescreen display
On this website several downloads are available. Check the available downloads below.More information about ClearView C HD TwinView
The new Optelec ClearView C TwinView is a unique High Definition desktop video magnifier that displays your electronic magnifier and your computer screen on one monitor in a vertical or horizontal split screen. This unique solution automatically detects and adjust your PC magnification software window to fit on the monitor together with the ClearView C image.
More overview, less toggling
Discover the power of split-screen functionality by displaying both your electronic magnifier and your computer image on a single monitor. Compatible with the most popular PC magnification programs, the TwinView will automatically change the PC magnification window when adjusting the split screen with the high contrasted buttons.
C-ing without limitations
When we started to develop this desktop video magnifier, we wanted to eliminate all of the difficulties users experienced. After extensive research involving our clients, we came up with a completely new design.
Reading from top to bottom
Thanks to the innovative design of the ClearView C you naturally start to read at the top of a page, and then continue all the way down till you reach the bottom of the page. You will no longer pull the reading table toward your body when you navigate to the top of the document. This is unique among desktop video magnifiers.
Choose for comfort and design
The ClearView C is designed to increase your reading comfort and to complement the interior of your home. The high quality materials and sleek design provide a contemporary look that is inviting in any room.
More working space
The ClearView’s C-shaped design provides you with more working space. This helps you to do your hobbies and to read your favorite newspaper without being limited in your movements.
From basic to powerful options
Whether you prefer simple or advanced options, the ClearView C offers both. Would you like to use reading lines, adjust the contrast or enable the writing mode? Just reverse the Control Pad and enjoy powerful advanced functions.
Other products in this range:
- Continuous magnification: 1.5X – 75X (optional: up to 170X)
- Superior High Definition 1080p video processing for ultra sharp and vivid images
- 24-inch full color TFT widescreen display
- Adjustable document viewing modes:
- Full color photo mode
- 16 selectable high contrast color combinations to improve contrast for better visibility
- From 1 to 4 selectable color combination presets
- Optional: large Comfort table top; ideal for reading larger documents or doing craftwork (see ‘Accessories’)
- Adjustable brightness
- Adjustable contrast
- Overview function
- Focus lock
- Position locator
- Reading lines
- Window / blinds
- Adjustable setup:
- Standard (Compact) setup, ideal for daily use
- Comfort setup, ideal for reading large documents, such as newspapers and doing craftwork
- Integrated lighting for even illumination, and elimination of reflections when reading glossy documents
- Easy-glide reading table with X and Y direction adjustable friction and X and Y brake
- PC connection to switch between ClearView C and PC image
- Dimensions base unit footprint: 42 x 51 cm / 16.5 in x 20.1 in
- Weight: 17,6 kg / 38.8 lb
- The new Optelec TwinView software for Windows 7, 8 and 10 supports the latest versions of MAGic version 13.1, Zoomtext 10.1 and Supernova version 15.02. Before using the new TwinView software, make sure your magnification software has been updated.
Find the available downloads for this product here: